To help us achieve our club aims, you will be expected to conduct yourself accordingly. The following is provided as guidance.
- To provide an environment where everyone can train safely & successfully.
- To foster a spirit of kinship among club members so that everyone feels welcomed & encouraged.
- To develop students that are honest, sincere & dedicated to exploring Systema as a means of self improvement for the good of themselves & others.
- You will be expected to behave courteously & respectfully towards other club members at all times.
- For safety reasons, you must obey the directions of the Instructor at all times.
- Please train safely & within the abilities of yourself & your training partners.
- Please ensure that both you & your kit are clean at the start of each class.
- To avoid injury, please keep fingernails short & remove all jewellery.
- Students thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to train.
- Kindly refrain from using bad language.
The Instructor reserves the right to exclude anyone they consider to be behaving inappropriately.